Saturday, November 13, 2010

UFC 122 and Back from Out of Town

Hey all. Just got back from being out of town. No comp so couldn't update during the past 3 days. Really sorry about that, went to go visit my cousin in London. Had a blast. Here is a small update...



Even tho it has already happened today earlier at around noon and I CAN find spoilers.. I just don't like doing that. I hope there are/was some good fights. We will see. Tomorrow I should be back with another Gal for ya. :) Till then. I am off..

9 comments:

  1. this looks like a good fight, il try to follow it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the fight too...def have do download it asap

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol why are they always so shaved and oiled?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna travel to another country, you're so lucky, I've seen some photos of London and it's a beautiful place to visit. Good for you, I hope you enjoyed your time there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although assaild with fortune fierce and keen, Following!

    ReplyDelete